Friday, May 18, 2018

ME | SHE'S SO LOVELY

Happy Friday! Today I'm back with Mama Elephant She's So Lovely Stamp Highlight. 




This girls set is so cute! Here, I made a birthday card with sweet messages inside.




I used Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts for frame my card. I stamped the images on Bristol paper and cut with She's So Lovely Creative Cuts. For the background, I just simply blending with dye ink pad with 3 different colors. And finished my card by added here and there some circles glitter punch paper.  


 
Thanks for reading ❤


Mama Elephant Stamp :
She's So Lovely
Oh Happy Day 
Sweetest Greetings ( baby)


Mama Elephant Creative Cuts

She's So Lovely Creative Cuts
Basic Rectangles

1 comment:

  1. I really like the finishing detail of the gold polka dots inside, carrying that design element in from the front of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)